TERMS & CONDITIONS
We understand that travel plans may change due to illness, injury or people simply changing their minds. In turn, we ask our guests to understand that we may have turned away a number of keen people for those reserved seats on our riverbug tours and may have incurred staffing, transport and booking expenses.
Finally, our experience tells us to respect natural and human factors relating to riverbug activities and to operate only within the parameters of our Safety Management Systems.
- All prices quoted are in $NZD. Bookings will be confirmed once full payment is made
- Seats on Riverbug.nz Tours are limited and we cannot guarantee bookings until receiving full payment prior to trip departure.
- Client Cancellation Policy
- Client cancellation within 24 hours from the tour departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- All other client cancellations will incur a 20% administration fee.
- Covid 19 related cancellations will receive a credit and can be rescheduled.
- There will be no refund on any portion or part of a guided trip once the trip has departed.
- Client 'no-shows' who fail to notify cancellation will not receive a refund.
- Riverbug.nz reserve the right to cancel or amend any tour for any reason within or beyond our control. In the case that riverbug.nz cancels a tour, clients will be offered a full refund, credit, or rescheduling of the activity.
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that customers appreciate the possible risks in outdoor adventure activities such as but not limited to, injury, uneven terrain, inclement weather, other river users.
- All clients must warrant that they have acceptable fitness and no medical condition that will cause them concern during the tour activities. It is at the discretion of riverbug.nz guides if any customer is deemed incapable of any activities.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed for any of our riverbug products. They are non-refundable and are valid for one year from the date of purchase (validity date will be extended in case of Covid related restrictions).
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention is given, Riverbug.nz , its staff and agents will not assume or accept any liability or responsibility for any claim, loss, damage, personal injury, loss or damage to any personal equipment, inconvenience, costs and expenses, delays or irregularities of any nature occasioned by any circumstances.