Cost: $109 adult $89 child (5-15 years)
- Departures 9:00 AM & 2:00 PM
- Half Day (3.5 – 4 hours)
- Grade 1 (very easy, moving water)
- Young family friendly
- 20 minutes from Tauranga
The Wairoa (Long water) in the Kaimai Ranges near Tauranga is the Western Bay of Plenty's major river. Join us for a fun float through the scenic Lower Kaimai Valley. Drift with the swirling currents and enjoy trying some cool riverbug tricks and games and encounters with the local wildlife.
An ideal outing trip for families with younger children, and a great activity for school outings, corporate team building or birthday parties.
- Departures 9:00am & 2:00pm (may vary due to Tides)
- Meeting at Redwood Lane Blueberries
- All equipment and safety personnel provided.
- Allow 3.5 –4 hours in total.
- Approximately 2 hours on the river.
- Minimum age 5 years
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Fit & able
- Swimwear, towel & sun protection.